A Brief History
of the Wurlitzer
- Current Protocol
Welcome to The Siren
We look forward to seeing you in Detroit! We have been hard at work to ensure your upcoming stay is safe and pleasant. To keep you well informed, we’ve outlined our current procedures below in accordance with official health regulations.
Ready For You
Book your prepaid stay on our website and provide us with your estimated time of arrival via email at [email protected]
Upon arrival, we will be wearing face coverings and respectfully ask that all of our guests do the same when in the hotel’s public spaces. We'll have additional masks on hand in case you’ve misplaced yours.
Karl's is now open for take-out and in-room dining. For more information, click here.
Candy Bar and the lobby café remain closed for the time being but you can get your coffee fix at Karl's just upstairs.
Albena is also open for reservations, click here for more details.
The Social Club Grooming Co is now open and you can make your appointment for your next visit, here.
Paramita Sound is currently not spinning records but stay tuned for updates here and on our social channels.
- After a quick temperature check at reception, you’re on your way to your room.
- High-touch items like your remote control will be handed to you in your arrival bag at reception. This is to ensure we have properly disinfected these items.
- Your room has been thoroughly sanitized and vacant for at least 24 hours prior to your stay.
- Housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay unless it’s an emergency. We will provide you with a linen and terry kit to last you the duration of your stay.
Other Hotel Areas
- The hotel’s common areas are cleaned and sanitized on a rigorous schedule with technical and industry-specific products and tools. Our procedures follow the new CDC and EPA guidelines.
- Elevators, door handles, restrooms, communal tables, handrails and all other high touch surfaces receive special attention with an Ultraviolet Light system designed to eliminate any pathogens on these surfaces.
Our team members have all been trained on the most up-to-date hospitality safety protocols and procedures. All team members will observe social distancing, and utilize the appropriate personal protection equipment. Temperatures are checked and logged on a daily basis.
Behind the scenes, we are following the latest updates on guest safety and are in constant communication with our teams to ensure we provide the best service to our guests.
See you soon!
We are committed to making sure that your stay is as safe as possible. We remain at your full disposal to answer any questions that arise in the booking process. Although we may be six feet apart, we’re always just a text, call or chat away. We look forward to hosting you soon.
In good health,
The Team at The Siren